Why Partner with Us?
- Proven experience in strengthening smallholder farmers and markets
- Technical expertise that enables farmers to cope with climate change
- Data-driven decisions, reliable reporting, and transparent finances
- Capacity to scale through local field teams and digital approaches
- Private-sector drive to bring innovation to neglected markets
- Investment in women and youth to accelerate change
- Cost-effective solutions
We bring game-changing solutions that boost local economies
We partner with international organizations, private donors, local NGOs, and government institutions
We look for shared goals:
- Scaling impact through co-funding and collaboration
- Catalyzing systemic change for farmers and markets
- Using practical interventions and validated technical knowledge
We look for partners who:
- Enable upscaling to reach more farmers
- Leverage our field activities and training materials
- Support our work through access to funding or through synergies such as nutritional awareness efforts
Why Vegetable Farming?
- Vegetables are essential sources of micronutrients needed for healthy living and the prevention of chronic diseases.
- Vegetables are an opportunity for income development in areas where communities struggle to make ends meet.
- The net profit from vegetable farming is significantly higher than from other field crops.
- Cultivated on small plots of land with short crop cycles, vegetables mitigate the risks of unpredictable weather and fluctuating markets.