Senior Graphic Designer – Global
Place of work: Senior Graphic Designer is a Global role, the individual will work from the Bangkok office or in an EWS-KT country office (India, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Philippines, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria).
About the Role
Senior graphic designer is responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery. Other responsibilities include creating original artwork and reviewing the drafts of junior graphic designers to ensure quality work.
To be successful as a senior graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent senior graphic designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of EWS-KT through high-quality graphic content.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery. The individual will be reporting to the Knowledge Manager. They will also work closely with the project coordinators, technical support hub of philippines and digital media coordinators. They will also work with knowledge transfer specialist from other countries on need basis.
- Planning and managing all stages of design projects
- Ensuring delivery of high-quality and original artworks
- Assigning tasks and reviewing submissions of junior graphic designers, interns, and freelancers
- Suggesting and making creative alterations to projects
- Creating and generating new and innovative design ideas
- Designing different types of graphics, like infographics and illustrations
- Maintaining brand consistency and voice
- Assessing the productivity and quality output of the design team
- Providing a timeline upon assessing a requestor’s needs and preferences
- Liaising with freelance service providers like cartographers and illustrators to manage urgent projects
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, illustration, or similar field
- 5+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer, Visual Designer, or similar position
- A complete portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with design software like Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Fireworks, Canva, and Sumopaint
- Ability to supervise/manage team members and freelancers
Knowledge of graphic design techniques and latest trends
- An eye for detail
- Strong sense of color combinations, fonts, and layout
Excellent communication and time management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a competitive environment
- Understanding of digital and print artwork requirements
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Fluent in English
- Communicates effectively
- Cultivates innovation
- Accountable and results-driven
- Committed to self-development
EWS-KT is an equal opportunity employer, and both women and men are strongly encouraged to apply. To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to [email protected]
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted for further discussions will be contacted.