Become the Digital Marketing Coordinator at EWS-KT and help smallholder farmers feed the world.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Place of Work:
Bengaluru/Aurangabad, India. This position is open to Indian nationals.
About the Role:
To support our strategy and ambition to reach 1 million farmers globally by the end of 2025 and to enhance our digital presence and support to smallholder farmers, EWS-KT is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator. EWS-KT currently has a strong focus on field-based training, but we recognize the opportunity to extend our quality knowledge assets and reach more people through a variety of digital platforms.
The post holder will support EWS-KT’s goals in sharing knowledge on sustainable vegetable farming practices with farmers via digital channels. This position will also help strengthen EWS-KT’s digital presence in each country where we are active (Bangladesh, Cambodia, Ghana, India, Myanmar, Nigeria, Philippines, Tanzania, and Uganda).
The key responsibility of the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be to market EWS-KT technical information and farmer stories via social media, websites, and other digital media channels to provide knowledge to smallholder vegetable farmers. This position will also use digital channels to increase visibility of the brand and will engage with the target audience via social media, messenger apps, chatbots, websites, and other channels. This position will be expected to manage content and events while proactively driving conversations on EWS-KT social media platforms.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will report to the Media Communications Manager – Farmer Extension. This position will work closely with Digital Media Team members in EWS-KT countries to plan and operationalize digital media activities and will work closely with the EWS-KT Technical Support Hub to ensure the quality of technical information published and posted.
- Create and maintain the brand presence of EWS-KT through various digital media channels.
- Co-create, implement, and manage EWS-KT’s social media strategy to increase visibility and engagement across platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Build, nurture, and manage online communities, ensuring positive interactions and engagement.
- Organise and manage online events and Q&A sessions to engage with EWS-KT audiences.
- Maintain the organisation’s brand value in all digital communications and messaging.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to align brand messaging and address community concerns.
- Coordinate with country-based teams to gather all the necessary content in relevant local languages according to media calendars.
- Check all technical information with the Technical Support Hub.
- Run campaigns to reach the relevant audiences through online platforms.
- Update the EWS-KT GrowHow website regularly and propose optimization in coordination with country digital coordinators.
- Provide monthly reporting and data analysis on performance, queries, and trends and provide actionable feedback for ongoing optimization and further growth of all EWS-KT platforms.
- BSc in communications or agriculture, marketing, business, new media, or another relevant field
- Minimum 18 months of experience working in social media marketing
- Data driven; able to make real-time, demonstrable improvements based on measurable results
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Fluency in written and spoken English
- Detail oriented, with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Positive attitude and a good team player
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Experience dealing with digital solutions for smallholder farmers is a plus
- Video and photo editing experience is a plus
At EWS-KT, we value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, color, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position to [email protected]
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted for further discussions will be contacted.