Project & Partnership Officer – India
Place of work:
The position is open to Indian Nationals and will be based in Bengaluru, India (with some local and international travel).
Overall purpose of the job:
This position is responsible for identifying and utilizing funding opportunities in the Indian landscape, developing and managing strategic partnerships with corporate foundations, companies doing CSR, national and international organizations. The Project & Partnership Officer will be in charge of Monitoring and Evaluation of projects and report to the KT management on project progress, challenges and opportunities.
The EWS-KT India works with smallholder farmers who are interested in vegetable cultivation. The team is working in collaboration with East-West Seeds India Limited (EWIN) and Knowledge Transfer global. The primary scope of the incumbent is to develop strategic partnerships with companies, government departments and NGOs and raise funds from CSR companies. Creating and maintaining project documentation, reports and insights to further strengthen the project. Developing project proposals based for CSR companies and win donorship.
- Direct reporting to Knowledge Transfer Head, India
- Functional reporting to KTS M&E Lead
- Will be closely working with KTS Data analyst for data analysis and making data based reports from time to time
- Will support Team Leaders and coordinate with Technical team in various states in India
KEY RESULT AREAS and ESSENTIAL TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for providing functional direction, oversight and coordination for the following result areas:
Partnerships & Fundraising
- Scanning the India market for funding and partnership opportunities and maintain a database of various donors
- Develop and manage relationships with corporate foundations and CSR teams for funding opportunities
- Attend regional/national networking events, CSR conclaves, etc., to establish contacts and introduce the work of KT to the CSR world
- Contribute to writing project proposals, budgets and schedules
- Collect the requirements of external stakeholders, creating stakeholder register and communications plan according to the requirements
- Visit the project areas, implement and follow Monitoring and Evaluation tools in coordination with EWS-KT Data Group
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports; design and develop logframes for all projects.
- Coordinate baseline surveys, mid-term assessments and end-of-project evaluation studies
- Facilitate collection of high quality of field level data through the MIS system and ensure ethicality of all data used and presented
- Ensure the data speaks and brings insights to improve on-going activities or measure impacts.
- Educational qualification: BE / BTech/ BSc in Agriculture/ MA Rural Development / MBA
- 2 to 3 years experience in the relevant field
- Proven track record for fundraising with strong relationships within CSR and corporate Foundation networks
- Well versed with monitoring and evaluation concepts and tools
- Knowledge on Data analysis in Excel is a must, Knowledge on analytics softwares such as Tableau, minitab or SPSS is a plus
- Good understanding of agriculture, agri-business, and agriculture market in India
- Good project management skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and facilitation skills
- Fluency in Hindi and English both verbal and written communication
- Experience in working with national and international NGOs and Corporate companies CSR is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. At EWS, we value diversity and aspire to reflect this in its workforce. We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Post Holder can expect a wide range of rewards and flexibility that will ensure you enjoy a good work/life balance.
Due to limited resources and high volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV to [email protected].